- FIGHTS HAIR LOSS. TREATS VARIOUS SCALP CONDITIONS. PROMOTES NEW HEALTHY HAIR GROWTH. Rejuvenates hair follicles. Strengthens & protects the hair.
- MADE WITH 100% PURE, HIGHEST QUALITY, CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS. Our ingredients are sourced from devoted artisan distillers who steam-distill small batches of fresh floral and plant material strictly to produce hydrosols.
- EARTH FRIENDLY, SAFE AND NON-TOXIC. NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS USED - Contains NO sulfates, alcohol, parabens, gluten, phthalates. GMO-free. Vegan. Not tested on animals. Packaged in recyclable BPA-free bottles.
- EXTRA KIND & GENTLE to your scalp and hair. Nourishing for all hair types. Safe for color-treated hair. 100% preservative free.
- HAND POURED WITH LOVE AND EXTRA CARE. Proudly made in California, USA.
Blended with powerful therapeutic grade hydrosols to stimulate the scalp and hair follicles, increasing blood circulation, strengthening & protecting the hair and fighting hair loss, while moisturizing and nourishing at the same time. Massaging this treatment into the scalp regularly allows for better blood circulation and healthier conditions for the regrowth and overall accelerated growth of hair, as well as rejuvenating the hair to bring out its natural color, luster, and shine.
What is a hydrosol? In aromatherapy a hydrosol is the molecular melding of the essence of a plant or aromatic substance with the water that is used to distill the essential oils from the plant material. Hydrosols contain all of the essence of the plant in every drop, just like essential oils but in a milder form. We use the highest quality of hydrosols which come from devoted artisan distillers who steam-distill small batches of fresh floral and plant material strictly to produce hydrosols.
Organic Rosemary Hydrosol (Rosmarinus officinalis) promotes healthy, shiny hair. Helps to treat scalp conditions such as dandruff and seborrhea. Energizing and stimulating, a mild circulatory stimulant, scalp tonic, exhibits strong antioxidant properties, aids detoxification. In Japanese studies rosemary scored higher than Witch Hazel for overall antioxidant behavior. Works on the middle layers of the skin, calming irritations.
Organic Saw Palmetto Hydrosol (Serenoa repens)
Research on the effectiveness of saw palmetto in treating hair loss is limited, but promising. An extract of saw palmetto berries may block 5-alpha-reductase, an enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT. DHT is the molecule responsible for hair loss.
Wildharvested Cedar Hydrosol (Thuja plicata) promotes circulation, helps to treat psoriasis, eczema, and fungal infections.
Wildharvested Yucca Hydrosol (Yucca glauca) fights dandruff and prevents it from reoccurring.
What does “Wildharvested” mean? This means that this plant material was found in areas that were not from a farmed plantation, most often well away from highly populated areas, making it an extremely nill risk of being chemically treated. In our opinion wildharvested products are sometimes better than organic, because it was grown entirely by nature without the intervention of mankind. Organic Nettle Hydrosol (Urtica dioica) encourages hair growth by improving circulation while reducing shedding.
Herbaceous, sweet, soft green, followed by a sharp Rosemary scent
Nourishing for all hair types. Safe for color-treated hair. 100% preservative free.
|Volume||2 fl oz|
|Ingredients||Organic Rosemary Hydrosol (Rosmarinus officinalis), Organic Saw Palmetto Hydrosol (Serenoa repens), Wildharvested Cedar Hydrosol (Thuja plicata), Wildharvested Yucca Hydrosol (Yucca glauca), Organic Nettle Hydrosol (Urtica dioica)|
|Directions||Massage gently into the scalp for 2-3 minutes. Style your hair as usual. For best results, repeat daily. Store in a cool dark place.|
|Scent||Natural light scent of herbs, which could be described as herbaceous, sweet, soft green.|
Laritelle Organic Post-Shampoo Hair Strengthening Treatment 2 oz
- Product Code: HH
- Reward Points: 5
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 55